This post has been sponsored by Segura Viudas, as always, opinions are fabulously my own!
When you reach a certain age, going out all the time loses its luster. I still like to go out and make time for myself but just not as often as before. A fun girl’s night doesn’t always mean we have to actually go out, Girls Night In can be just as fun!
I am truly blessed to say I have some pretty cool neighbors and friends that don’t mind the casual night at my casa (I say casual, but I really mean Fancy – lol). Hosting an evening with your gals is as easy as just providing snacks and some sparkling wine like Segura Viudas. Invite your guests late enough to have already eaten dinner but early enough to not be a mombie the next day.
With us being in the midst of awards season, almost at the finale of Project Runway All-stars (my fav show), and just around the corner for Valentine’s Day. What better way to celebrate than with a girl’s night in. Here are some ideas to SPARKLE up your next GIRLS NIGHT IN!
HOW TO SPARKLE UP YOUR GIRLS NIGHT:
1. Serve Segura Viudas Sparkling Wine, a refreshing light wine with bubbles!
2. Add edible glitter to your set up. Rim glasses or cover your fruit toppers. Both take an ordinary flute to extraordinary.
3. Top your flutes with cotton candy or strawberries for a girly look and added sweetness!
4. Find flutes that complement your theme. Of course, as a girly girl, I had to have hearts.
5. Play a fun game like CAVASATIONS to get the conversations started or sing some karaoke!
Whether you are chillaxing with your gals, having a little fiesta, mom’s night, or watching your favorite shows together you can be sure to have a gleaming good time with Segura Viudas! Bring a little bling to your next fling. Cheers to your next GIRLS NIGHT IN!