Schools out for summer! It just doesn’t have the same ring to it as a parent, right? Well, the summer vibes are in the air and so are the fun fashions. This season brings a casual vibe to our wardrobes and a bit of whimsy. The Summer lends itself to more playful fashions and a time to take fashion risks and saying YES to wearing novelty bags and brighter colors.
Vacation mode is turned on and your outfit planning can be turned off. I have put together some of my favorite basics for summer fashion made easy. A couple of items any lady on the go should have in her summer collection!
1. White Jeans: White denim is a staple for summer. It’s acts as a blank canvas for any color or style of shirt.
2. Cold Shoulder Tops/ Off the Shoulder: These two styles are flattering for most body types and a cooler option for summer.
3. Colored Sandals: Bright footwear can add a finishing touch to any summer outfit.
4. Novelty Bags: Wearing your fav food, animal, or shape can never be wrong. Why I think every girl should have a novelty bag – HERE.
5. Big Earrings: Earrings are such an easy way to accessorize your face and in summer – the bigger the better!
6. Hats: This is a no brainer for the busy gal- it doubles to cover a bad hair day and serves as sun blocker all in one.
My ensemble combines some of my favorite basics for summer in one outfit. This handbag is the perfect neutral for a busy print. When giant flamingos, swans, and donuts dance in the pool at your next pool party so can your fashions. Adding a little color to your summer wardrobe is sure to brighten your day!
See a My Summer Vacay Outfit in 10 Mins.- HERE.