The Rodeo season is in full effect here in Houston. BUT… What if you are not a western kind of girl? What If you don’t own cowboy boots? What do you wear?
Finding something to wear to the rodeo is easier than you think. I wanted to provide alternative outfit ideas if your not feeling the cowgirl vibes or if you are a busy woman and want to find inspiration within your own closet. These selections might be just what you need. You can bring a western flair to your outfit without having to go the typical route.
1. A SUMMER DRESS can easily be Rodeo ready by pairing it with denim, a belt, and boots (or sandals).
2. A WRAP DRESS and boots paired with a fringe bag.
3. OFF THE SHOULDER DRESSES are all the rage now and this one paired with tights, boots, and a beautiful bangle makes a great option.
4. A PATTERN DRESS with denim can take you from the office to the show.
5. A MAXI DRESS paired with denim and booties make a great combination.
As you can see from the options above, not all Rodeo wear has to be so over the top western. I do love to wear cowboy boots but you don’t always have to. You can mix and match and still look great. All of these options are available at Thinking Girls Boutique if you are still looking for your Rodeo Wear!