It’s 6pm and you’ve spent all day running around, cleaning, doing laundry, grocery shopping, working, chasing the kids and now it’s time for dinner. You’re exhausted and the thought of cooking just makes you nauseous. You have already skipped your workout because you were too busy. You decide that you want something quick and start going down the list of fast food places. Sound familiar?
This is usually me and the phrase “TOO BUSY” is relative, but it happens. Then I discovered Snap Kitchen. A healthy option for those of us on-the-go. They have meals, snacks, and drinks that make it easier to eat clean and maintain a healthy lifestyle. They take the guess work out of it and clearly label everything, have different portion sizes, and dietary restriction options.
When you imagine healthy dishes you think, veggies + protein = NO FLAVOR. Not here! I decided to try some of their most popular dishes, the Bison Quinoa Hash and the NEW Hot Chicken with Mac and Cheese. These two dishes are so flavorful and remind me of home cooking. I love spicy foods and the Hot Chicken comes with a container of sauce to spice up your meal to your liking.
Five reasons you should try Snap Kitchen:
1. It’s quick and easy. Just as quick as other “fast food” options minus the processed junk and preservatives.
2. It’s healthy and won’t add to your waistline. All meals are portioned, responsibly sourced, and clearly labeled with nutritional facts.
3. The options are abundant and they have something for everyone’s taste. Including gluten free, paleo, vegan, and vegetarian.
4. No kitchen clean up. Time saver!
5. You can buy ahead and plan meals. No excuses for not eating healthy in a rush or when the kids want chicken nuggets and macaroni for dinner.
As a woman/mom on-the-go, eating healthy is not always easy and sometimes not a priority. I encourage you to visit Snap Kitchen and see what they have to offer. I was surprised to see healthy cookies, brownies, and chocolate bars that are low in sugar. Sweets are my weakness and I loved that I was able to satisfy my sweet tooth as well. What will you try?