It’s Friday and I am super excited to be attending the Blog Elevated conference again (see my thoughts on last year here)! I am always on the go, around town, and running errands. As a busy lady and a mom, I don’t always have a super fashionable outfit on. I love fashion but sometimes I need practicality over fashion. Not to say I don’t try to bring some fashionable elements into my looks but just a comfier take on it.
Today I wanted to provide some inspiration for the moms out there. This jersey dress has become one of my “mom uniforms” as I like to call it. It’s easy, no iron, and comfy enough to run around all day. You can really pair it with anything and it is the necessary LBD for the woman on the go. Did I mention it has pockets?
5 Reasons why this is a mom uniform staple:
1. It can be worn in any season.
2. You can layer nicely because the material is not that thick.
3. Accessorizing can change it up completely.
4. You can bend over, crawl up the playground stairs, and chase your little one without showing your parts to the world.
5. You feel like you are in pajamas but don’t look like you are.
I like the color black for this garment because it can be dressed up for other occasions but you really can find them in any color. I have put together a couple of my favorite styles for this season. You can shop the looks below.
This photoshoot was in collaboration with:
C Wright Photography
Eastlake Events, LLC
Tousled and Teased (Crystal)
[Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for clicks or purchases that you make]